Thursday, May 21, 2009



My awesome cousin, LaDonna, has graciously volunteered to donate all her sales this month to our adoption fund! She has a home based business with a company called Scentsy, specializing in wickless candles that smell soooooooooooooo good! I have one burning in my house right now, and it smells like LILACS in here, people!!! NOT like smelly little boys! For real. So if you are interested, just click on her link to the right and check out the catalog. They ship right to your door and the burners come in tons of shapes- from cute to elegant and everything in between! So you will be getting a great product and we will reap the benefits! LaDonna... you are the BEST!!!



Click away and see what you think!

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

I don’t know if this breaks blog etiquette or something. But I am risking it anyway.

I have posted a blog called “Extreme Makeover: Jesus Edition” about a family that needs our help.

Go, read, if you feel led.

Side note: for you adoption/foster advocates, there is another post that is “messing” with me if you care to check it out and comment. It is the previous post and it is called “Living Freely: Foster Care and THE CHURCH”

Hear my heart fellow bloggers, I am seeking nothing selfishly. Just trying to do the will of the ONE who sent me. Praise the Lord!

Selam! G'day! Hello!