Saturday, May 30, 2009

I ((heart)) CRAIG'S LIST!

Why have I not been taking advantage of this amazing site before now??? A fellow Eisenhower mom donated a BUNCH of Little Tykes and Step2 outdoor items to our garage sale (next Fri and Sat) but another good friend told me that I would probably get more for items like that on Craig's List. (thanks Melanie!!!) WOW was she right! (seriously, thanks Melanie!!!) I listed the items on the site this afternoon, a process that was extremely quick and easy as pie. Within 10 MINUTES of listing them all I had emails from people who wanted to come pick them up and pay cash immediately! Who is this guy Craig, and can I give him a giant HUG??? So awesome. I think I'm going to do all my shopping on there from now on. Do they sell groceries???

3 comments:

Just Mom said...

I've never tried it.

I've never tried eBay either.

I know, I'm so-o-o-o behind the times.

Michelle said...

I heart Craigs List too!

Sohailah said...

Thanks for the reminder, I've had a negative image since that whole Med Student killing the girls thing, but I had thought about posting before, so... I've posted six things since Tuesday, and three of them have already sold. It's my first foray into it - I am happy.

And - OH MY GOODNESS! So hilarious, the canoe incident. I had forgotten, although I was just reminiscing about the camping with the Portmans, the other night. We really were out of control, yes?

AND... I left you a voice mail - I have something for you. CALL ME!

Selam! G'day! Hello!