Okay... I know it's been way too long since I last posted. And now I have waaaaaay too many things to talk about all in one post! Right now it's Saturday morning and in less than an hour I need to have my family out the door and on our way to one last soccer game, so this probably isn't the ideal time to sit and blog. But oh well. Here's a quick catch up:
1. I got a great job offer for next school year! I mean- providential-straight-from-the-hand-of-God-to-my-family job offer! I am going to be working 2.5 days per week at Glenpool Elementary. It's going to help soooooo much- both with paying for the adoption and with allowing us to get the things the "new" children will need. You know: beds, sheets, shoes, clothes, possibly diapers??? It's going to make for a busy, busy family year, but it is such a total "fell in my lap" blessing... I can't even begin to be grateful enough.
2. Our homestudy had to be re-written b/c when I glanced through it upon receiving it, I noticed that one line read; "Mick Gower is a US citizen... blah blah blah..." and of course he is not. So..... that caused a 3 week delay for that one line to be rewritten. Seriously.
3. Good news: we got notification from CIS to be fingerprinted for the last time!!! Bad news: it is scheduled for the one week this summer we were going to take a vacation. So... vacation has to be planned around this one little probably 1/2 hour trip to the CIS office in OKC. Oh, well.
4. School is out! Check out these happy faces:
5. We had an awesome fund raiser at the "farm" last weekend. Everyone had lots of fun! I'll end this post w/ a few pix of the great day...